TRICHO COMPLEX Nutritional Supplement
You might have been experiencing slowing or poorer quality hair growth due to dieting, poor nutrition or stress-related vitamin defficiences. Tricho Complex hair growth vitamins aim to tackle hair wellness from within by supplying all the minerals and micronutrients the body needs to support healthy new hair growth and reverse the signs of aging hair. After daily use you'll start to see signs of stronger and healthier hair after 12 weeks (due to the hair growth cycle).
Key nutrients include Iron, Biotin, Copper, Vitamins C, B12 & D3, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium and L-lysine. It is ideal for those who are looking for their best hair quality or condition.
- "Best Hair Growth Vitamins" (Editor’s Choice) - Harper's Bazaar.
- Hair nutrition formula to accellerate hair growth
- Supplement pills containing an exceptional mix of healthy hair-boosting vitamins and minerals including biotin
- Thinning hair product inspired by a combination of vitamins and minerals prescribed on a daily basis at the Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinics
- Suitable for vegetarians
The Trichotherapy range of nutritional supplements support hair health from the inside out. Our nutritional supplements, uniquely developed by our expert trichologists, have been formulated to provide extra daily nutritional support to your hair.
- Take two tablets daily, one with breakfast, one with lunch
- After 4 months, reduce your dose to one tablet per day in order to maintain optimum levels
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Take with water, immediately after food
- We recommend taking Tricho Complex for a minimum 12 weeks
- Iron, L-lysine and Vitamin C – work in combination to help maximise iron absorption and promote iron storage, which are essential to the production of hair cell protein and the hair growth cycle
- Biotin (Vitamin H) and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – part of the B complex group of vitamins. Aids in energy metabolism and helps the body to breakdown hair essential carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin B12 – Plays an essential role in red blood cell formation and cell metabolism
- Selenium – Can contribute to normal thyroid function and a healthy immune system, both of which are important to healthy hair growth
- Vitamin D3 – essential to skin health and cell turnover. We also know that there is a Vitamin D receptor attached to every hair follicle and that Vitamin D is essential to a healthy hair growth cycle. Vitamin D deficiency is very common, especially in the winter and also for those who live in cities and spend a lot of time indoors
- L-Methionine – a hair essential amino acid
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx-Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.