Elasticizer - Learn More | Philip Kingsley
How to use
- Apply before shampooing
- Dampen the hair with water and apply Elasticizer in sections to mid-lengths and ends, ensuring maximum coverage
- Cover hair with a shower cap or towel. The heat created helps the nutrients to be fully absorbed
- Leave for a minimum of 10-20 minutes, or as long as you wish. You can even sleep in Elasticizer
- Rinse thoroughly and shampoo and condition as normal. You can shampoo twice if you want to ensure all residue is removed
- Suitable for use on coloured hair
- Note: Do not use Elasticizer 72 hours before or after dying your hair as it may affect how the colour takes during this period only
The award-winning Elasticizer hair masks (available in an assortment of beautiful fragrances and used in hair salons around the world) all treat the same issues; Intense moisturising & softening of damaged frizzy hair, deep nourishing for smoothing, strengthening and adding shine to very dry & dull hair. Too good to be true? Read what our customers have to say here.
- Elasticizer (Original)
Enriched with Castor Oil and Olive Oil, which is high in Vitamin E and fatty acids, Elasticizer delivers a rush of moisture to the hair’s cuticle, helping to lock in and retain moisture. Suppleness, elasticity and bounce appear instantly without weighing down or coating the hair.
- Elasticizer Extreme
Containing higher levels of the active ingredients found in the original Elasticizer, this formula is super conditioning and moisturizing for all variations of African-Caribbean hair and is also suitable for very over processed and damaged Caucasian hair.
- Coconut Breeze Elasticizer
Coconut Breeze Elasticizer was inspired by the Kingsley’s love of America’s West Coast, Elasticizer is infused with notes of bergamot, orange and soft peach, to encapsulate the freshness of living by the sea and a heart of coconut, jasmine and velvety vanilla to reflect the vibrancy of the magical sunset.
- Pomegranate & Cassis Elasticizer