Pure Blonde/Silver Brightening Daily Shampoo 1000ml
Designed with violet hues and Optical Brightener, gently cleanses whilst adding shine to dull, discoloured, grey hair and brassy blonde hair. Pure Silver Shampoo reduces the appearance of yellow discolouration leaving hair brighter and shinier.
Directions of Use:
- Apply to your wet hair
- Lather well with a gentle kneading of your scalp
- Rinse & repeat if necessary
- Follow with Pure Silver Conditioner & Scalp Toner.
- Apply to wet hair
- Lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- Follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley conditioner and scalp toner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2).
- Of all colouring methods, bleach is potentially the most damaging, and therefore should ideally always be done professionally. Bleaching raises your hairs’ outer cuticle, allowing the bleaching agent to fully penetrate. However, repeated bleaching can permanently raise the cuticle scales and allow rapid and continuous loss of moisture.
- Damage from bleach includes dry, brittle, inelastic hair, and hair that is more prone to breakage and split ends. Bleached hair is also more porous and swollen and therefore more vulnerable to other chemical and non-chemical processes. These include everything from permanent wave solutions in curling or straightening to regular heated styling with blow-dryers, straightening irons and brushes. While any and all bleaches have a damaging effect on your hair’s protein structure, the more often you bleach or highlight your hair, the more damaged it will be.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx-Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.