Stimulating Weekly Scalp Mask
Vitamin E is important for creating a protective barrier on the skin's surface which can help reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that cause damage to hair follicle cells.
Menthol is included for its cooling and scalp-stimulating effects.
Camphor is used topically to increase local blood flow and help reduce uncomfortable irritation.
Caffeine is known to help increase blood circulation to the scalp which promotes healthy hair follicles.
Directions of Use:
- Use at least once a week initially and thereafter when required
- Dampen hair and apply from tube nozzle directly to the scalp in partings approx. 3cm (1”) apart
- Work from the front of head to the back
- Gently massage over scalp
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected
- Leave for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner
- Reduced hair volume and hair loss are much more common than is thought, with over 1 in 5 women experiencing it currently in the UK alone.
- Reduced hair volume occurs when there is a gradual reduction in the diameter of individual strands. This type of hair loss is more commonly known as ‘androgenic thinning’. Androgenic thinning is related, as the name implies, to androgens (male hormones) and is genetically determined. What may (or may not!) suprise you is that both men and women have androgens. However, the levels are higher in men and so it is often more noticeable and has a different pattern.
- Reduced hair volume can be influenced and exacerbated by a number of factors, such as diet, stress and hormonal and metabolic imbalances. However, there is always a genetic predisposition to follicle sensitivity involved. Here, follicles in genetically predisposed areas are sensitive to normal levels of circulating androgens. Even sub-normal amounts of androgens in women can cause hair thinning if they have high follicle sensitivity.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx Ground/ Home Delivery.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.