One More Day Refreshing Dry Shampoo
- A dry shampoo that's also good for scalp care
- Provides texture and volume, whilst soothing and cleaning the scalp
- Irritation and itchiness are soothed
- Do you wish your hair had more body and volume? You’re not alone. In fact, in a survey we conducted, limp, flat hair was the most common hair frustration expressed among women.
- If you have limp hair, you probably have fine hair - i.e., the diameter of each of your individual hairs is thin. This shouldn’t be confused with having ‘thin hair’. People with fine hair actually have more hairs per square centimetre than other hair types. Each hair takes up less space so there is room for more of them.
- But why would having more hair mean less body? It’s because each hair has its own oil gland, so the more hairs you have, the more oil your scalp produces and in a smaller area. The result? Lack of body, volume and bounce. However, all hair textures can lack body and volume if you use the wrong products, or use them incorrectly.
- If your hair is limp and you have fine, medium, coarse or African-Caribbean hair, check that you’re using the right products for your hair texture, and that they’re being applied as they should. For instance, applying conditioner too close to your roots can leave your hair flat, as can using too much of a styling product or not rinsing out your shampoo properly.
- For an instant volume boost, and a way to soak up excess sebum between washes, try our scalp refreshing dry shampoo.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx-Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.