Neither Philip Kingsley Products Limited and/or the Trichological Clinic limited, as well as directors of any and all companies associated directly or indirectly with this website, will be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein. All material and information presented by the Philip Kingsley Products website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on this website. The Philip Kingsley Products website is owned and operated by Philip Kingsley Products Limited. Our address is 54 Green Street London W1K 6RU. Visiting and or placing an order for goods on the Philip Kingsley Products website indicates your acceptance of our terms and conditions. All communication to you from the Philip Kingsley Products website will be addressed to your email address as supplied when you place or attempt to place an order. If you do not receive a confirmation email after placing an order please contact us immediately.
Philip Kingsley Products Limited will not be responsible if you should fail to receive emails sent to the email address you provide when you attempt to place an order. When you place an order you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your order. Please check that all details are correct. If they are not, please contact us immediately. Whilst all items are offered for sale in good faith, occasionally for reasons beyond our control we may not be able to fulfill your order. Therefore, a sale agreement will only exist between yourself and Philip Kingsley Products limited when you receive an email confirming your order has been accepted. In accordance with Consumer Protection regulations relating to distance selling you may cancel your order up to 7 days from the day after you receive your goods.
Philip Kingsley Products Limited will be happy to accept the return of unopened saleable goods if so required. See our Returns Policy for full details. You undertake not to use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site or access to the site to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way. You must not use the site for any purpose that could damage the name of Philip Kingsley Products Limited or any associated company or business or director or any goodwill attached to same.
You must not use the website for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity (including breaches of copyright, trademarks, patents and/or privacy) or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party. All payments must be with your own credit card and with adequate funds to make payment. Fraudulent use of credit cards will be reported to the relevant authorities.
Any enquiries rising from the above may be directed to:
This website and all of its content is protected by UK and International Copyright law. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print only those areas of the site so required in the process of using the site as a shopping resource. Copying, modifying, or distributing any part or content of the site for any other reason, without prior written permission from Philip Kingsley Products Limited, is expressly prohibited.
Neither Philip Kingsley Products Limited or any associated company, including directors and staff, will be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein. All material and information presented by the Philip Kingsley Products website is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only.
The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at philipkingsley.co.uk and philipkingsley.com The Philip Kingsley Products website is a shopping resource site operated by Philip Kingsley Products Limited.
This site is provided on an "as is" basis and Philip Kingsley Products Limited or any associated parties make no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the service, products or information provided. Whilst every effort is made to maintain correct and current information on the site, typographical or omission errors may occur in prices, descriptive copy or photography. Philip Kingsley Products Limited reserves the right to correct these errors or withdraw the offer and change or modify any content or terms and conditions at any time.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Philip Kingsley Products Limited
54 Green Street
Company Number: 2834292
VAT Number: 830515261
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME - RUN BY MENTION ME
This is a summary of the key conditions to redeem rewards. It does not replace the full terms & conditions of Mention Me.
- The Referrer is offered a reward for each friend who orders for the first time and buys at least one full price item.
- Referrer rewards are only applicabale on the customers next purchase.
- The Referrer will not be offered a reward if the friend they have referred has previously purchased from Philip Kingsley.
- This offer can be shared for 6 months from the date of acceptance by the Referrer.
- For the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Philip Kingsley and over the age of 18 and the Referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing Philip Kingsley customer.
- In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to Philip Kingsley, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer, subject to a limit. A Referrer may not earn more than 4 within last month or 1500 GBP of reward value within last 12 months. A Referrer should not expect their referred friends to be given rewards automatically if they are referring more frequently than 4 friends within a month.
- Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
- Rewards will be valid for 6 months from the date earned by the referrer.
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Philip Kingsley reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any Referred Friend or Referrer at any time.
- Philip Kingsley reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
- No cash equivalent.
- Whilst stocks last.
Referred Friend Rewards
- The Referred Friend is offered a reward when they place their first order, which must contain at least one full price item.
- The Referred Friend will not be offered a reward if they have previously purchased from Philip Kingsley.
- The reward is valid for 7 days from the point of issue to the referred friend.
- To qualify for the reward, the Referred Friend must be a new customer to Philip Kingsley and over the age of 18.
- Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
- The Referred Friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral
- Referred Friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- No cash equivalent.
- Whilst stocks last.
- Cannot be used in conjuction with any promotions
SPECIAL OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
25+ Free Washes with our Supersizes
Number of free washes based on 5ml of product being used per wash and suggested retailer price per ml when you buy 1 litre of shampoo vs purchasing the equivalent amount in standard 250ml sizing.
Free Delivery on all UK Orders £25
T&Cs: Valid on UK orders only. Only applicable for website orders and does not apply to clinic transactions.
Free Delivery on all US Orders Over $50
T&Cs: Valid on US orders only. Only applicable for website orders and does not apply to clinic transactions.
Body Building Duo
T&Cs: Offer valid from 1st April 2021 – 30th April 2021 inclusive; no cash equivalent; subject to availability; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers; £50/$65 qualifier spend excludes delivery cost. Offer only applied when you use code BODYBUILDING/VOLUMEDUO at checkout. Free gift is an Body Building Weightless Shampoo 75ml and Finishing Touch Strong Hold Hairspray 125ml.
Daily Damage Defence Leave-In Conditioner
Offer valid from 1st May 2021 – 31st May 2021 inclusive; no cash equivalent; subject to availability; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Offer only applied when you purchase the New Vitamin C Jelly Detoxifying Hair & Scalp Treatment and apply the code JELLY at checkout. Free gift is a Daily Damage Defence Leave-In Conditioner 60ml.
Lorna Luxe Vittual and Clinic Consulations Discoutn Code:
T&Cs: The discount code ‘LornaLuxe’ is applicable when quoted on booking a virtual or Clinic consultation with Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinic London or New York. 15% discount will be applied to the total bill excluding clinic prescription drops, prescription fee and P&P. This offer is available on bookings made until 31st May 2021 e.g. if booked on 31st May 2021 and your appointment is on 1st June 2021 the discount will still apply.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
By responding #YesPhilipKingsley you agree to the following:
1. You grant Philip Kingsley Products Limited and its associated entities including but not limited to Trichological Clinic Limited (The) and The Philip Kingsley Trichological Centre of NY, Ltd (collectively “Philip Kingsley”) a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use your social media photograph(s), images and / or video(s) together with your social media handle, social media username and your caption you may have included in your content and in relation to which you have responded #YesPhilipKingsley (“User Content”) in any media, including but not limited to on philipkingsley.co.uk, in any of Philip Kingsley Clinics and/or on any of Philip Kingsley’s platforms or Philip Kingsley’s online and offline retailer, stockist and distributor platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) for Philip Kingsley’s and/or its wholesale and/or franchise partners marketing and/or their advertising both in print and digital form. If the User Content includes any identifying information, you also grant Philip Kingsley the right to use such information including your social media username, name, image, likeness or other identifying information in conjunction with any use of your User Content.
2. Philip Kingsley may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit the User Content for legal and / or regulatory reasons in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in the User Content;(ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in the User Content to grant the rights herein; (iii) you and all other person(s) appearing in the User Content are 18 years or older; (iv) nothing in the User Content is inappropriate or defamatory, and (v) Philip Kingsley’s use of your User Content will not violate the rights of any third party or any law. Philip Kingsley has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that the User Content infringes their rights.
4. You also warrant that your User Content is accurate and truthful and does not include false or misleading statements, claims, depictions and / or that it does not misleadingly exaggerate the effect any Philip Kingsley product(s) are capable of achieving (whether through pre-production techniques (including hair extensions etc) or post-production techniques (including filtering, retouching or editing etc).
6. You hereby waive any moral rights in the User Content to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
7. You hereby release and discharge Philip Kingsley from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your User Content and for any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
8. You hereby agree to release, discharge, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Philip Kingsley and its employees, contractors, sponsors or any other person acting on Philip Kingsley’s behalf from all claims, causes of action, proceedings, penalties, fines, losses, damages, fees, costs, expenses or other liabilities of whatever nature, including settlements costs, and reasonable attorney fee, courts costs, and other expenses, arising out or in connection with: (i) use by Philip Kingsley and / or its designees of your User Content; (ii) your breach of any terms of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein; and (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party or any law.
9. You hereby accept that Philip Kingsley may reject and / or remove your User Content for any reason.
10. Should you change your mind about sharing your User Content you must delete your caption / comment which includes #YesPhilipKingsley and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to opt out from the sharing of your User Content. 11. Philip Kingsley Products Limited reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without warning.