Flaky Scalp Cleansing Shampoo
Flaky Scalp Cleansing Shampoo’s exceptional ingredients include Lauryl Betaine, which cleanses without redness or irritation; and anti-microbial Piroctone Olamine, which helps relieve flaking and oil build up. Unlike other anti-dandruff shampoos, this one won’t dry out your hair or strip it of color. Use it as your main shampoo, or in conjunction with the recommended shampoo for your hair texture, for an occasional deeper cleanse.
- Highly effective cleansing and clarifying dandruff treatment and psoriasis shampoo
- A scalp soothing shampoo for irritated scalps
- Clears flaking and oil build up
- Safe for color-treated hair and gentle enough for daily/regular use.
And you do not just have to take our word for it…
An independent consumer perception study was conducted among people with scalp concerns . Here are the results:
- 100% of people said Flaky Scalp Cleansing Shampoo SOOTHED their scalp*
- 100% of people said their scalp felt more COMFORTABLE after using Flaky Scalp Cleansing Shampoo*
- 99% said Flaky Scalp Cleansing Shampoo CLEARED their flaky scalp*
- 90% said they found Flaky Scalp Cleansing Shampoo MORE EFFECTIVE than other similar products on the market*
*95 person independent consumer perception trial. All participants suffered with dandruff/flaky scalp
- Use daily until your scalp is clear, and thereafter at regular intervals, as required
- Apply to wet hair and lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds
- Rinse and repeat, if necessary
- Follow up with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Conditioner and Scalp Toner for flaky/itchy scalps
- Most people have had or will experience some degree of dandruff during their life. If you have a flaky/itchy scalp, don’t be embarrassed: you are not alone and there are many effective products available to treat it. ‘Dandruff’ describes scalp flaking. However, there are various degrees of severity ranging from common dandruff, i.e. loose or tight flakes, to more severe seborrheic dermatitis.
- The most common type of dandruff is ‘pityriasis capitis simplex’ or ‘pityriasis steatoides’. It usually comes and goes and you may find it flares up under stress. Mild to moderate dandruff is easily treated with over-the-counter shampoos, toners and scalp masks.
- Possible causes of dandruff can be: poor hygiene and infrequent shampooing, a diet rich in fatty, salty or sugary foods, cheese, white wine and champagne, hormonal changes and fluctuations, psychological or physical stress, cold or dry weather and climate, pre-menstrual syndrome.
- If you have a mild to moderate flaky and/or itchy scalp, it’s a good idea to look at your diet and lifestyle. The condition of your scalp can often be improved by making simple changes. Try to restrict dairy products for a few weeks as dairy can exacerbate flaking and eczema. Also, cut back on foods rich in salt, ‘bad fats’ and sugar. Taking time out for yoga, meditation, general relaxation and fitness can help manage stress levels and can sometimes reduce the severity and frequency of dandruff.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx Ground/ Home Delivery.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.