Swimcap Water Resistant Mask 75ml
Infused with UV protection, this hair mask works to intensly nourish, hydrate hair and prevent color fading on color-treated hair. Hair is left looking radiant and glossy, whilst remaining protected from discoloration. This means our conditioning mask is the perfect pre-swim hair protection for blonds, who can be rest assured the mask will not react to chlorine or turn hair green.
The Sulphate and Paraben-Free formula contains Hydrolyzed Elastin which adds strength, body and elasticity to reduce breakage. There is Castor Oil to help lock in moisture; and Olive Oil, which is high in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and helps lock in moisture and boost shine.
- A favourite hair product for swimmers
- Sun and sea protection, UV protection and chlorine protection
- Pre-swim hair protection for blonds
- Protective cream to treat and protect the hair
- Water-resistant, nourishing formula
- Green tinged hair is caused by the hairs reaction to copper, and is most prevalent in those that have naturally blond or bleached hair. Most people associate this unsightly colour change with swimming in a chlorinated pool, and quite rightly too. Chlorinated pools often contain copper algaecides – a compound that helps prevent the growth of algae.
- Copper can also be found in home water supplies, especially if your pipes are made of copper. However, you can get a special water filter that helps to remove the copper.
- There are a few things that can be done to avoid getting green hair. One is to wear a swimming cap in the pool, or use a waterproof protective hair product such as Swimcap cream. If you already have green tinged hair, a lemon juice rinse can be quite effective.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx-Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.