Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray
Already heralded as an ‘everyday Elasticizer’, this leave-in protective conditioning spray adds elasticity and provides defence from daily heat styling, breakage and environmental effects.
Daily Damage Defence detangles, adding shine and manageability for all hair types. Use in addition to regular Elasticizer treatments for optimum results. For use on wet hair after washing to de-tangle or can be scrunched into dry hair to remove frizz. Anti Static
Directions of Use:
- Shake before use
- Spray throughout wet hair after using appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo and conditioner
- Finer hair textures, apply sparingly through mid lengths and ends
- Do not rinse, comb through and use appropriate Philip Kingsley styling products as required
- Correct blow-dryingwill not harm your hair – it’s applying heat to your hair when it’s already dried that causes damage. Moisture content is just as important to the health and beauty of your hair as it is to your skin. It’s what helps keep your strands nourished and elastic. While the correct use of a blow-dryer will not harm your hair, applying heat to your hair when it is already dried causes brittleness, breakage, dullness and dryness.
- The secret of safe drying is good timing and the proper use of tools and products. To being, gently press your hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. Rubbing your hair can rough up the cuticles of your hair and also break and tangle it. Follow by spritzing with a de-tangling, protective conditioning spray and gently remove tangles with a wide-toothed comb, starting at the ends and working up to your roots.
- It is when finishing the blow dry that damage is most likely to occur, so make sure to check your hair often. When your hair is almost dry, turn down the heat and reduce the speed of your dryer. Ideally, it is best for your hair if you leave it slightly damp. But if you need your hair absolutely dry it is very important to stop blow-drying at the right time. Applying heat, even for a few seconds, to hair that has already been dried can dry out the moisture in your hair cells. This can cause brittleness, dullness, breakage and split ends.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via UPS Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.