Hair Loss Subscription
Terms of Sale
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our subscription service to you.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
We are Philip Kingsley Products Limited a company registered in England and Wales (our company registration number is 02834292). Our registered office is at 54 Green Street, London, W1K 6RU. Our registered VAT number is 830515261.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0207 237 7100 or by writing to us at [email protected].
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
The Contract Between Us
Our acceptance of your order will happen when we email you to accept it, this is the point at which point a contract will existence between us both.
If we are unable to accept your order we will inform you and will not charge you.
We do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
If you wish to make a change to your subscription please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the charges, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
Our rights to make changes
- We may make minor changes our services:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, that will not affect your experience.
- We may make significant changes to our services, but if we do we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund if you are entitled to one.
Providing Our Services
The costs of our services will be as displayed to you on our website.
We will supply the services to you until either the services are completed or the subscription expires or either of us end the contract as described in these terms.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our services are delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. If we do this we will not be liable for delays. If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not at home when a delivery is attempted (and no one is available at your address) and products cannot be posted through your letterbox we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collection. If delivery cannot be arrange or you fail to collect we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
You have legal rights if we deliver late or refuse to provide the services you may and in such circumstances you may be able to treat the contract as at an end straight away.
If you choose to treat the contract as at an end, you can cancel your subscription. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled subscription.
A products will be your responsibility from delivery.
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply our services to you and this will be stated in the description on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for not providing the services if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
We may suspend the services to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes as requested by you or notified by us to you.
If we suspend the services we will contact you in advance unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer 30 days we will adjust the price so that you do not pay while services are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract if we suspend the services or tell you we are going to suspend for a period of more than 60 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance in respect of the period after you end the contract.
If you do not make a payment when due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due. We may suspend supply of the services until you have paid us. We will not charge you for the services during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the services we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the services;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver services;
If we end the contract in the situations set out above we will refund any money you have paid in advance for services we have not provided but we may deduct or charge reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract
We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the services. We will let you know at least 30 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the services and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for services which will not be provided.
Refunds and Returns Policy
We hope you will be pleased with everything you have bought from us but if you are unhappy with your products, you may be able to return them to us in accordance with the returns policy described in this paragraph.
- Non-Prescription Products: you have a legal right to cancel the contract between you and us for non-prescription products within 14 days of delivery without giving a reason. To cancel the contract, please email us before the end of the cancellation period at [email protected] providing your name, address and details of the order you wish to cancel. If you cancel your contract, you must send the non-prescription product back Philip Kingsley within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel the contract. You are responsible for the costs of returning the product back to us. Non-Prescription Products are defined by us as products that are available to purchase via www.philipkingsley.co.uk.
- Prescription Products: For health and safety reasons, we are unable to accept returns of Prescription Products, this includes all hair-loss treatments plans.
- Cancelling your treatment plan: If you choose to cancel your subscription with us, we will cancel the subscription from that date. Any payments or treatments plans that have already been processed will not be cancelled or reimbursed, the cancellation will be in effect from the next scheduled delivery of your treatment plan or subscription.
If there is a problem with our service
If you have any questions or complaints about the services, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 0207 237 7100 or write to us at [email protected] and Philip Kingsley, 54 Green Street, London W1K 6RU
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you’re the right to:
- ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or provide compensation if we can't fix it;
- be charged a reasonable price where a price has not been agreed beforehand,
- have the services carried out within a reasonable time if we haven't agreed a time beforehand.
Price and Payment
The price of the Services (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the services, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the services in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
If the services price is incorrect at your order date, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid
We accept payment with VISA, Mastercard & American Express
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so including liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the services.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
These terms and obligations arising out of or in connection with it are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.