The world’s first pre-shampoo conditioning treatment and our hero product. Healthy hair stretches when wet before returning to its original length when dry.
However hair in poor condition snaps and breaks when stretched. Intensely moisturising Elasticizer delivers a rush of moisture to the hair’s cuticle; suppleness, elasticity and bounce appear instantly without weighing down or coating the hair. Visible results from one application that improve with continued use. Fragrance free. Use once a week as a minimum for best results.
Directions of Use:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair with warm water and apply Elasticizer to mid lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry broken areas
- Work into your hair with fingertips, cover with plastic cap and leave for approx. 20 minutes
- Work into your hair with fingertips
- Rinse with water
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner
- PK Tip - For improved results on very dry or damaged hair, dampen hair slightly and leave on overnight
- Elasticizer can also be left on for a couple of minutes when in the shower before washing and best results are obtained from using it 1-2 times a week
- Please Note - Do NOT use Elasticizer for 2 days before and 2 days after chemical processing
- Philip Kingsley created the world’s first pre-shampoo, deep-conditioning hair treatment, Elasticizer, in 1974, which he formulated personally for one of his most famous clients, Audrey Hepburn
- Along with using Elasticizer, using the right shampoo and conditioner for your individual hair texture is key to getting the best results. Discover the perfect products for your hair texture here
- If you’re suffering from hair breakage and damage, follow these top tips to help keep hair in the best possible condition, and help reduce breakage
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via UPS Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.