Pure Blonde/Silver Brightening Daily Conditioner
- Specifically formulated for brightening brassy blonde and dull grey hair
- Dramatically enhances shine and makes hair glossy
- Reduces yellow brassy tones without staining
- Anti-static conditioning agents provide control and manageability
Plus, unlike some violet conditioners, it does not leave behind purple tones or stain the hair. So, it helps highlights to stay looking fresher for longer and makes hair appear smoother with less static and flyaways. It also has a calming and soothing Lavender fragrance and is gentle enough for daily use.
- After shampooing, gently work our Pure Silver Purple Conditioner into your hair, particularly your mid-lengths and ends.
- Rinse well and follow up with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner.
- The best way to combat dryness, brittleness and breakage is to use a pre-shampoo deep conditioning treatment such as Elasticizer, three days before and also after bleaching or highlighting, and then weekly thereafter. This plumps your hair with moisture, making it more elastic and less likely to snap. The correct pre-shampoo treatments also add shine, manageability and bounce.
- Use Daily Damage Defence to keep hair hydrated, shiny and protected from daily environmental damage. This also help to seal gaps caused by a raised cuticle. While you may not be styling your hair throughout the day, pollution, air conditioning/central heating, wind and UV rays can take their toll.
- Bleaching raises your hair cuticle, causing hairs to interlock and tangle easily. Condition after every shampoo to flatten the cuticle, seal in moisture, reduce knots and add shine.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx-Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.