Stimulating Daily Scalp Toner
Rehydrating toner and scalp energizer for optimum hair and scalp health. Scalp Toner’s unique ingredient combination performs three key functions; stimulating blood supply to the scalp, mildly astringent qualities to absorb excess oil and protecting against bacterial attack (flaking). Water based, leave-in formula. Fragrance free.
- Using the nozzle provided, or a cotton wool pad, apply our Scalp Toner to your scalp in 1” (3cm) sections, ideally after washing and gently towel-drying your hair.
- Scalp Toner may also be used on dry hair if you have not washed it
- Tip your head back when applying to avoid product running into eyes
- Distribute with fingertips Do not rinse
- Telogen effluvium is a form of diffuse hair loss that occurs when the anagen (growth) phase of the hair growth cycle is cut-short by an internal disturbance. This causes many more hairs than usual to move from anagen into the telogen (shedding) phase all at once, resulting in excessive daily hair fall.
- Telogen effluvium can be either acute or chronic depending on the cause and the severity of the disturbance. Due to the nature of the hair growth cycle, diffuse hair loss usually takes place 6 – 12 weeks after the event that triggered it, so you may not always connect the two. If you notice excessive hair shedding, look back a couple of month for possible causes.
- On average, it is ok to lose up to 100 hairs a day provided they are growing back. However, telogen effluvium can result in as many as 300 hairs being shed in a 24 hour period. You will probably notice more hairs coming out when you brush and style, in your shower drain and perhaps on your pillow and clothes.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via UPS Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.