For coarse textured, or very wavy, curly or frizzy hair. Also suitable for Asian, Oriental and similar hair types. This conditioner has been carefully formulated to produce outstanding results for coarse hair textures.
It deeply penetrates and moisturizes the hair leaving it smooth, shiny and easy to style and control. The use of oat protein improves texture and also enables the hair to retain moisture so that it remains nourished and glossy throughout the day.
Re-Moisturizing conditioner aims to smooth and add weight, so is therefore not recommended for fine, limp hair types.
Directions of Use:
- After shampooing, gently work into mid lengths and ends
- Rinse and follow with appropriate Scalp Toner
- Frizzy hair is defined as ‘tight wispy curls’, but it is also hair that has gone out of shape, has lost its smoothness and sticks up in wisps. Frizzy hair occurs in all hair textures, but is most common in curly, fine hair.
- Hair expands, stretches and changes its protein bonds temporarily when wet or damp. This is why your hair sets into a desired style when you apply heat. However, it’s also why your hair will revert back to its natural configuration as soon as it’s touched by humidity (moisture in the air). Where you go throughout the day affects how much frizz your hair will have.
- This is because humidity varies in different environments. You can be at home, travel on a subway, sit in an office, go out to get lunch and be in and out of air conditioning and central heating. These changes all cause your hair to reshape, often multiple times throughout the day.
- The propensity for frizzy hair is partly unavoidable as no one’s hair is exactly the same length due to the hair growth cycle, or exactly the same shape – so it has the tendency to stick out in different places. Some hairs also may be curlier, wavier or wispier than others – determined by genetics.
- However, hair breakage can further contribute to hair that is of different lengths and therefore to frizziness, and the longer your hair is, the more prone it is to snapping.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx-Ground.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.