The Elasticizer is our original cult product. We designed it for Audrey Hepburn, to give her that movie star bounce and shine she was missing after weeks of styling on set. It is still our best seller today. Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet and Georgia May Jagger are all converts, and with such advocates, we are confident it will work for you too.
The Elasticizer was the world’s first deep conditioning pre-shampoo treatment, and it is full of genuinely effective ingredients like Castor Oil and Hydrolyzed Elastin that rehydrate your hair. It is suitable for all hair types (including Afro-Caribbean, Coarse and Fine) and will give your hair added strength and elasticity to protect it from everyday threats like brushing and heat styling. Plus, it gives you that all-important feel good factor.
If you are going to invest in just one product, this would be it. But you could achieve even better results by adding a Philip Kingsley shampoo and conditioner tailored to your individual hair type. We believe it is the best way to give yourself life changing hair.
Paraben and fragrance free formulation.
And if you want to know the science behind it, here are the
• Hydrolyzed Elastin – a protein that penetrates your hair shaft and increases its elasticity without weighing your hair down. Elasticity is what gives your hair stretch and strength, so it will break less.
• Castor Oil – has the amazing hair health benefit of helping to lock in moisture.
• Olive Oil – high in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which moisturise and make your hair look shiny and healthy. Not just great for salad dressing.
• Glycerin – this helps your hair to retain moisture, which makes the effects last longer.We’re rolling out our new packaging! But whichever packaging you receive in the meantime, rest assured, you’re still receiving life changing hair in a bottle.
Directions of Use:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair with warm water and apply Elasticizer to mid lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry broken areas
- Work into your hair with fingertips, cover with plastic cap and leave for approx. 20 minutes
- Work into your hair with fingertips
- Rinse with water
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner
- PK Tip - For improved results on very dry or damaged hair, dampen hair slightly and leave on overnight
- Elasticizer can also be left on for a couple of minutes when in the shower before washing and best results are obtained from using it 1-2 times a week
- Please Note - Do NOT use Elasticizer for 2 days before and 2 days after chemical processing
- Philip Kingsley created the world’s first pre-shampoo, deep-conditioning hair treatment, Elasticizer, in 1974, which he formulated personally for one of his most famous clients, Audrey Hepburn
- Along with using Elasticizer, using the right shampoo and conditioner for your individual hair texture is key to getting the best results. Discover the perfect products for your hair texture here
- If you’re suffering from hair breakage and damage, follow these top tips to help keep hair in the best possible condition, and help reduce breakage
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information click here.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.