Elasticizer Extreme is targeted at a very specific hair type: extremely dry, porous and very thirsty! Specifically formulated for African-Caribbean or Caucasian hair that is exceptionally processed and damaged, this product provides instant replenishment, hydration and nourishment.
Elasticizer Extreme has all the moisturizing ingredients of Elasticizer, with higher active doses of the components that can really make a difference to very dry, porous and thirsty hair. Not suitable for fine, non-processed hair. Fragrance free. Use once a week as a minimum for best results.
- Apply before shampooing
- Dampen the hair with water and apply Elasticizer Extreme in sections to mid-lengths and ends, ensuring maximum coverage
- Cover hair with a shower cap or towel. The heat created helps the nutrients to be fully absorbed
- Leave for a minimum of 10-20 minutes, or as long as you wish. You can even sleep in Elasticizer Extreme
- Rinse thoroughly and shampoo and condition as normal. You can shampoo twice if you want to ensure all residue is removed
- Suitable for use on coloured hair
- Note: Do not use Elasticizer 72 hours before or after dying your hair as it may affect how the colour takes during this period only
- African-Caribbean hair is the most vulnerable to damage of all hair textures due to its unique structure and specific processing, styling and grooming needs. African-Caribbean hair requires special care and use of specifically-formulated products in order to look, feel and be at its best.
- The hair shaft of African-Caribbean hair is flat with a twisted structure and a thin diameter. Where these ‘twists’ occur, there is a change in the width of the hair (think of what happens when you bend or twist a straw). These twists and curls are weak points along your hair, and this is one of the reasons why African-Caribbean hair breaks so easily.
- Because African-Caribbean hair is curly, it also tangles easily. Trying to de-tangle it can worsen hair breakage if you’re not careful and pulling may also lead to traction loss, so be as gentle as possible. Start at the ends and work up to your roots with a wide-tooth comb.
We ship throughout the United States and Canada via FedEx Ground/ Home Delivery.
Orders must be placed by 12pm EST Monday-Friday to start processing on the same day. Traditionally, all orders ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O Box addresses.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.