Hair Loss Before & After Testimonials
RECEIVE UP TO £540 OF FREE TREATMENT
Capture your hair progress
Send your first photos to email@example.com
HOW TO CAPTURE YOUR HAIR PROGRESS IMAGES
- Take your photographs in portrait orientation
- Photographs should be taken against a plain wall or background (this ensures the focus is on the hair and not the surroundings)
- Please capture photographs of your hair from the following angles: forehead and crown (top of head)
- Try to take your photos in natural daylight (ideally by a window). If this isn’t possible, ensure the room is well lit and there is as much light as possible.
- Try and keep the lighting and set-up as similar as possible in all images — this ensures the focus is always on the hair
HOW TO WRITE YOUR TESTIMONIAL
When writing your review, please consider answering the following points:
- How did you find using our service? Was it simple to navigate?
- How could we improve?
- How effective do you feel your treatment plan has been?
- How has the service and your results made you feel?
- Would you recommend our service to others and why?
Please complete a review at month three and again at month nine — this will give us the best possible insight into your experience with PK Lab Solutions Hair Loss subscription service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By giving your consent for us to share your photo(s) featuring our product(s), you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. This gives Philip Kingsley Products Ltd permission to share your photo on any Philip Kingsley Products Ltd owned social media platforms, website and other marketing channels.
From time to time, Philip Kingsley Products Ltd marketing department, along with any of our authorised service providers, select content from third party platforms (“user-generated content”) to use in the promotion of our products through Philip Kingsley Products Ltd media and marketing. The content selected by us will be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Please send your review testimonial and images to firstname.lastname@example.org